Association title: "KMA" Kreuzberger Musikalische Aktion e.V.
Register of associations: VR 9424 Local court Charlottenburg, Berlin
Represented by: Wolfhard Schulze, Executive Director
VAT ID: XXX
Tax number: 27/670/54755
Address: Friedrichstrasse 2, 10969 Berlin
Concept, design & implementation: KMA e.V. & TT36
Copyright law: The contents and works published on this website are subject to German copyright law. Any kind of duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law requires the obligation to monitor the transmitted or stored external information. An immediate removal of these contents is carried out from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement and we are not liable before the time of knowledge. For prior written consent of the respective author or originator.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you at this point which personal data we collect on this website and for what purpose.
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data is information that can be used to find out personal or factual information about you, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
Information with which we cannot establish a connection to your person is generally not personal data. KMA e.V. collects, processes and uses personal data only to the extent permitted or ordered by the BDSG or another legal provision or if the person concerned has given his or her consent. In principle, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. If personal data (e.g. name or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis. If you register for one of our personalised services (e.g. ordering a newsletter, requests for information), we ask you for your contact details (e.g. name, e-mail address) or other personal information. It is your free decision whether you provide this information. Without this information, however, we may not be able to provide the requested service or process your request.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING In connection with the use of this website, we process your personal data for the following purposes, among others: to provide services via contact forms and newsletters, for statistical evaluations of cumulative and anonymised data, to prevent misuse.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS For reasons of data protection, we have deliberately decided against integrating social media plugins (such as the Facebook Like button, the Twitter button or the Google +1 button) directly into our site. When you visit our site, no data is transmitted to social media services such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
4. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES Our website also contains links to third party sites on the Internet. If you click on a link to an external site, you are moving outside the website of KMA e.V. KMA e.V. is therefore not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked website, nor for the data protection and technical security of the linked website.
5. CONTACT VIA THE WEBITE On our website we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, your details (name and e-mail address) will be stored for the purpose of processing the contact. We only use this data for contacting you and not for other services (e.g. newsletter).
6. NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION VIA WEBISTE If you register for one of our newsletters, we will send a confirmation link to the e-mail address you provide. Only after you have activated this confirmation link will you receive our newsletter (double opt-in). If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time. To do so, simply click on the unsubscribe link that is included in each of our newsletters.
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS You have the right to request information about the personal data stored about you at any time. You also have the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you, including the completion of incomplete data, if necessary in the form of a supplementary declaration. You also have the right to request the deletion of the personal data stored about you. If legal regulations, e.g. storage obligations, do not permit deletion, your data will instead be restricted (i.e. blocked) in processing so that they are only accessible for the purpose of complying with mandatory legal regulations. Furthermore, you may have the right to demand a restriction of the processing (blocking) of your data. With regard to personal data that you have provided to us and that are processed by us using automated procedures on the basis of a consent or contract, you have the right to request that these data be transferred to you or, if applicable, to a third party designated by you. You may object to data processing for reasons arising from your particular situation, if the data processing is > necessary for the performance of a public task or if it is carried out on the basis of our overriding legitimate interests.
To exercise your rights as a data subject, it is sufficient to send a letter by post or an e-mail to datenschutz(at)kma-ev.de.
8. DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS The protection of the personal data of applicants, KMA e.V. employees and all third parties connected with us is of particular importance to us. When processing personal data, KMA e.V. observes the relevant legal provisions on data protection and data security of the Federal Republic of Germany as well as our internal data protection regulations. This data protection notice contains information on how KMA e.V. handles personal data collected on the career site of KMA e.V. or which you provide to KMA e.V. in connection with your application, and explains how your personal data is handled in the application process. What is the purpose of collecting personal data? In the application process KMA e.V. requires your personal data to process your application. Data that you send us in connection with your application will only be used and processed for the purpose of selecting applicants. On what legal basis do we collect your personal data in the context of an application? We collect your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 b), Art. 88 of the Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) in conjunction with § 26 para. 1 sentence 1, 1st alternative. Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT? We only collect personal data that is relevant to the application process or that you send us in the course of the application procedure (including, for example, last name, first name, address, e-mail, the position for which you are applying and information from your personal application). In order to assess your application carefully, we also need information about your previous professional career. We assure you that we will only use the data that comes directly and personally from you in the context of your application. This may also include information that you have provided for the purpose of professional presentation in social networks or online career networks. We do not carry out any further research on your person, e.g. using online search engines. How do we process your personal data in the context of an application? Your details and documents will be sent by e-mail (bewerbung(at) kma-ev.de) to our personnel officer. KMA e.V. uses the data collected from you in this way to check your suitability for the advertised position. Your data will be treated strictly confidential. During the application process only the internal job managers of the departments are given access to your data. When will your personal data be deleted? Your personal data will be deleted after the end of the application process or a possible rejection at the latest after six months. Of course, you have the possibility to ask us to delete your data at any time. If you wish to have your application deleted immediately, please contact our personnel officer by e-mail (application). Applications received via our general mailbox info(at) kma-ev.de cannot be processed for reasons of data protection and will be deleted immediately.
KMA e.V. TALENT POOL After the regular application process, there is always the possibility of being accepted into the KMA e.V. talent pool. For this purpose, we will ask for your separate consent during the application process. If you then agree to be accepted, your applicant data will continue to be stored by us and our personnel department will regularly check whether your profile matches an open position and, if necessary, ask you to apply again.
9. QUESTIONS ON DATA PROTECTION For questions and suggestions on the subject of data protection, please contact the company data protection officer of KMA e.V. at datenschutz(at)kma-ev.de.